Sunday 7 March 2010

Sunday = Funday

Y'know I really think I might just've got healed today.
I KNOW RIGHT I CAN'T STOP SMILING.

And in other news my brother is a genius:

Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone
A boy with a scar on his head
Lies alone and depressed in his bed.
A knock on the door and a long story short
Turns out he's a wizard insted.

3 years ago. He's a legend.

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Boy hears a voice in the night,
Girl thinks there's a snake in the pipes.
He goes underground and looks all around
And what-dya-know she was right.

After the first two books it gets a little complicated to summarise the plots.
 So here's a competition for y'all... The person who can make the best limerick about any one of the rest of the books will get a special cookie just from me. You can enter as many as you like and there'll be categories for each book (so there'll be FIVE winners in total).

DON'T LET ME DOWN GUYS.

Susie x

 EDIT//
Ben wins. Without any competition.
Check it out here 
He's a bit of a wizard :) 

1 comment: