Monday 15 March 2010

I sound pretentious

But I'm just trying to be honest.


Envy is a funny thing.
Everyone has problems in their lives and everyone has things they wished had never happened and yet sometimes we long to be someone else. What would this achieve? What would it take to make your life better?
Life is not perfect.
It never will be.


I hate it when you call it coincidence or try to find other explanations. Trust me on this one. He's real and He's here. And I want to know you forever, not some short, fleeting experience. Not a single breath. Not a waste of time.
Believe me.


Life seems so beautiful and fragile at the moment and all I want to do is wrap myself in it and be submerged in comfort and love and a pure beauty that man never achieves. I don't want to see you down a pint and throw up in the streets. I don't want to hear you shout abuses at those you hardly know. I don't want to feel the rough touches of careless lust or the stabs of remorse at days gone by.
I want to preserve this feeling of endless, timeless peace.
I want to see landscapes at dusk- the thousands of opportunities stretching out.
I want to hear real, honest laughter, animals shouting, steady breathing.
I want to feel rough wood and soft moss and strong hugs of those you can trust.


Please don't burst this bubble just yet.

2 comments: