Sunday 19 September 2010

0010

Scout
Loyal recruit
with a c not a q and the right wing view that all should obey and stand straight while they pace in front.
art is not art is not fond of you. You are fond of me. The marching and the arching of backs as you exercise your body not your rights not your thoughts.
conform. believe. cause a wave of nothing and nothing and nothing and
something
but not anything
because you are not you. are not thoughts are not curses are not heart-felt opinions.

-----------------------------------------------

words
blurs
on a line in front of my
eyes
and my brow that drips
sweat
wet
perspiration
because i cannot hold
or understand
or comprehend
what is happening
snapping the life from my mind
and the pen
which is mightier than the
sword
but falls uselessly down by my side
as i submit and
admit
that I can't

No comments:

Post a Comment