Saturday 8 May 2010

Summer.

I want this summer to be full of rolling in the grass and water fights.
Barbecues and slush puppies.
Shorts and skirts and suncream.
Ripped tights from climbing trees.
Picnics that cost £1 from tescos.
Learning new things like how to skateboard and do french plaits.
Bruised knees and scraped elbows from daytime adventures in the woods.
Late nights drinking beer outside and watching bats flit around the house.
Seeing people you've neglected.
Smoothies and virgin cocktails.
Fish and chips on the beach.
Doing something spontaneous.
















(I claim no credit for these photos. All I had saved on my computer and lost the source of. Apologies to the owners of these photos, do contact me if you want them taken down.)


 I want this summer to be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment